Grant-funded by MN Transform, the Technology Intern will be responsible for
learning FileMaker Pro and developing the software to fit the needs of the George Floyd Global Memorial. The Technology Intern will have an opportunity to contribute to the imagination of how FileMaker Pro technology can work throughout the organization.
● Train with skilled software developers.
● Learn FileMaker Pro and other software used by GFGM.
● Contribute technological thought and ideas for a growing institution.
● Develop GFGM forms as needed.
● Contribute ideas of ways to use FileMaker Pro.
● Flexible and willing to learn.
● Passion for technology development and people.
● Education: Current enrollment in a college or university required.
● Previous experience is recommended.
● Enthusiasm and curiosity are a plus.
● Appreciation of protest art a plus.
● Black students encouraged to apply.